Fastfix is the everyday flashing and repair tape suitable for all tradesmen and handymen alike who need a multi-use flashing or weatherproofing repair tape capable of a tough and durable performance.
Fastfix bonds to almost any non-porous building material and is ideal for a wide range of waterproofing and vapour-sealing applications, including flashing, gutters, pipe work, general repairs to roofs, sheds, caravans, boats and more.
Unlike other repair tapes Fastfix has a solid butyl backing that provides many advantages over traditional bitumen based tapes. The butyl provides instant adhesion in most situations, requires no heating to adhere in lower temperatures and will not dry out like bitumen.
Why Fastfix aluminium reinforced butyl flashing and repair tape is better than bitumen repair tapes:
- Excellent age resistance – much longer life
- Bonds to virtually all non-porous standard building materials
- UV Resistant – does not harden with time
- No volatile organic content
- Self-healing properties
- No external heat required for most typical applications
- Wide thermal range usability when stored like the bitumen based alternatives
Fastfix is available in 5m rolls in aluminium in 50mm, 75mm and 100mm widths, and in aluminium, lead grey, black and terracotta colours in 150mm, 220mm and 280mm widths.
Find out more about Fastfix aluminium reinforced flashing tape or for more information contact Evo Building Products, Tel: 02 9666 1069.