2018 Australian Roofing Innovation Survey Terms & Conditions
The following information outlines the 2018 Australian Roofing Innovation Survey Terms & Conditions. Should you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Evo Building Products, a division of Combined Group of Companies ABN 94 106 016 184 whose registered address is 5/73 Beauchamp Rd, Banksmeadow, NSW 2019 Australia.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 and over only.
- Employees of Evo Building Products and their immediate family members, and any agencies connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted.
- The promotional period commences on 24 September 2018 and closes at 11:59pm (AEDST) on 25 November 2018.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- There are ten (10) prizes of Visa Gift Cards to the value of $100 each.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- To enter, entrants must complete the 2018 Australian Roofing Innovation Survey including their contact details and tell us in their own words “What is the most exciting roofing innovation you’ve seen and why” and submit the survey as instructed.
- Entrants will automatically be subscribed to Evo Building Products Newsletter, however they may unsubscribe at any time by simply clicking the unsubscribe button or by emailing Evo Building Products.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. Judging will take place at the Promoter’s registered address.
- Winners will be announced 06 December 2018.
- The ten (10) winners as deemed by the judges will be notified by email using contact details provided in their entry within 10 working days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim their prize within 3 months of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit of the answer to the question provided. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must not be offensive, defamatory or racist. Any entry which the judges deem inappropriate will be invalid. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Total prize pool is valued at A$1000. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize must be redeemed within the terms and conditions of Visa Gift Cards.
Thank you for participating!