Safe Clamp incorporates strength, speed and style to provide a revolutionary ladder clamping system. Safe Clamp uses a composite beam structure and stainless steel anchor hook which offers high strength while providing excellent corrosion resistance.
The innovative one touch clamping method (patent pending) ensures that the operation is 5 times faster than traditional screw-down ladder clamps. Most systems on the market are over complicated, time consuming and expensive.
Often old straps are used that could easily work their way lose and take way too much time to ensure your ladders are safely secured to your roof rack. Safe Clamp eliminates all that messing around as they are fitted securely in 4 simply steps.
- Hook the stainless steel anchor underneath the roof rack cross bar.
- Draw down the composite beam tightly on top of the ladder.
- Move the yellow lever into the locked position.
- Lock lever using key to make sure ladders are secure.
Because the Safe Clamp is lockable you can be sure you’re ladders will be safe overnight without having to remove them and place them in a secured lock up every evening.
- Manufactured from tough composite materials
- Accommodates up to 3 nested ladder sections
- Locks included. Key lockable
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Life cycle tested
Click here to get more information on the Safe Clamp.