ANKAme Temporary & Permanent Roof Anchor
The ANKAme roof anchor is specifically designed to be surface mounted on the most common metal roof profiles in Australia. Both the permanent and temporary version have pre designated indicators that show the installer where to fix the anchor to match the screw pattern and profile so no unnecessary holes are drilled into the roof sheet. Once the ANKAme is removed the original roof fixings are replaced back into their original position ensuring the watertight integrity of the roof. ANKAme has been tested by a NATA Accredited testing authority and complies to AS/NZS 1891.4: 2009 Single Point Anchorage (15 Kn) and AS/NZS 1891.2 Supplement 1:2001 Static Line Use and tested to withstand (15Kn) or approximately 1.5 tonne of force in directional load testing.
Temporary roof anchor aligns to roof screw pattern of: Custom Orb, Trimdeck, Spandeck & Concrete fix. (Temporary is available in orange only)
Permanent roof anchor aligns to roof screw pattern of: Custom Orb, Trimdeck, Spandeck, Klip-Lok 700, Klip-Lok 500 & Concrete fix. (Permanent is available in grey only)
- Aligns to roof screw patterns of the most popular metal roof profiles.
- Creates no additional holes in roof sheets.
- Complies with AS/NZS:1891.4:2009.
- Easy to install with a unique colour coding system for easy alignment.
- Surface Mounted.
- Can be used as part of static line system.
- Temporary Anchor includes Carry Bag.